Tuesday 5 June 2007

On My Wall This Month


Well, here's what I'm listening to at the moment. I haven't changed much since I first started buyng records aged 11. Instead of covering my walls with posters, these days I hang the album covers of the music I'm listening to. Its bloody great being able to buy vinyl again of most of the albums I'm looking for. There was a 10 year period from about 91 to 2001 when you just couldn't buy vinyl but over the last few years there's been a major vinyl revival. I used to mostly buy second stuff from the 70's and 80's but nowadays most of the releases I look for I can get on plastic. And if not then I usually end up downloading the album instead of buying it on CD.

On my wall this month:

Joan As Policewoman - Real Life
Joanna Newsom & The YS Street Band E.P
Single - Pío Pío
Artic Monkeys - Favorite Worst Nightmare
Maximo Park - Our Earthly Pleasures
Katerine - Robots Aprés Tout
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Mark Ronson - Version
The Shins - Wincing the Night Away

No comments: