Wednesday 13 May 2009

New vinyl album update

Here's what's on my wall at home at the moment. I wonder what it says about me? Most of it is electronic, eighties or retro in some way or other.

Raphael Saadiq - The Way I See It (Vinyl). Bought from Caiman. Fast, great service! Comes with a free voucher to download the album on mp3. Now that's cool for the car stereo!



I love this album, as I mentioned before. Today I read in Mojo how they still describe this album. But I love it so much I even went out and bought the delux remastered edition, even though remastered on vinyl probably makes very little if any difference. Anyway, it still sounds great. And I love this cover.


Duffo - Bob The Birdman (Not sure which is the title and which is the artist). Bought it for 2 euros.

Barbara Stresiand's Greatest Hits Volume 2 (Vinyl) 3 euros. Can't go wrong there!


Don Dixon. Never heard of him (2 euros) but a great sleeve! And a great title for an album.


Tiga has a new album out. I bought his 12 singles for years and couldn't wait for his first album, which turned out to be very bland. Hope this one is better!


The first great Depeche Mode album in many years. I love the use of the old syths. Great vinyl package. Cost 26 euros but its double vinyl and includes a cd of the album (not sure what I'll do with that. Anyone want it?)


Miss Kittin is back with the Hacker!!! A bit disappointed though cause the vinyl version doesn't contain all the tracks on the cd!! What a pisser! And its double vinyl. Surely they could have found room for all songs.


Bought this from Caiman USA but for some reason they coudln't get it in stock so ended up buying in town for 16 euros.

No comments: